Getting Ready for Your First Appointment
Please bring your current photo ID and insurance card with you to your appointment.
Before your appointment, we encourage you to complete your patient profile online at our Patient Portal. This will help us provide you with the best care possible and speed you through the check-in process for your next appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Carefirst), MD, DC, all others with out of area benefits
- Coventry/First Health
- John Hopkins (EPO, Medicare Advantage, Priority Partners, US Family Health Plan)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Medicaid of Maryland
- Medstar (Family Choice, Select)
- UnitedHealth Care (Community Plan, Commercial Plans, Shared Services)
- University of Maryland (Health Advantage, Health Partners)
Don’t see your insurance listed or have questions? Contact us using our online form or call 888-820-3376 for assistance.
We accept insurances not listed above that have out of network benefits. Please contact your insurer for more information about your benefits.
Secondary Insurance: We accept all secondary insurance, as long as we accept the patient’s primary insurance.