Telemedicine with WellAve Dermatology
Connect with our dermatology team virtually – anytime, anywhere
With WellAve’s telemedicine app, PocketPatient ™, you truly have access to dermatology care no matter where you are – no appointment needed!
Telehealth may be for you if:
- You’re busy and can’t easily make an in-person appointment
- You have a minor skin issue like an insect bite, rash, skin lesion, minor burn or acne
- Your traveling on business or away at college and unable to make an in-office appointment for follow-up
- You need refills of a prior medication but haven’t been seen recently
- It just seems easier to do everything online right?
Getting Started Is Easy
From the App Store or Google Play, download the free “PocketPatient™” app to your device. Data rates may apply. The cost per Telehealth visit is $50.00 (per case submitted).
How to Use the Mobile App
New patients or those without a profile in WellAve’s Patient Portal:
Existing patients with a patient portal already set up:
Enter the following provider URL: wellave.ema.md
Log in using your WellAve Patient Portal Username and Password.
In the app, you’ll first answer a series of questions about your condition and then take a few photos. This information will be transferred to our provider. Push notifications from the app will keep you updated on the status of your case. You can utilize the chat feature to communicate with us along the way.
*Telemedicine doesn’t replace in-person visits but it can be an effective additional way for you to consult with our team giving you faster assistance and assurance – or a recommendation for a face-to-face care.